Do you have questions about majors like:
- What are my options if I’m unsure about my major?
- How do I plan for a dual major?
- What are good major combinations to take and why?
- Can I take a double major in a dual degree program?, or
- Where professionally can my major take me?
Come along to ‘’Mapping Your Major” in CLB 1 on Monday the 20th April at 3.30 – 5.30pm to hear from current students on how they have chosen and planned their progression, and chat to academics and advisors from across all science schools on possible options and career directions.
Not only will you get great advice, tips and answers to your questions, but a chance to win one of two delicious chocolate pizzas from Tania’s Chocolate Pizzas: